Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lemon and Garlic Marinated Grilled Broccoli

I needed a quick side dish while grilling out and I'm glad I grabbed a last minute shot of this Marinated Grilled Broccoli right off the grill because it sure didn't last long once it hit the table! This was a big thumbs up at Sunday dinner and calls for items most of us have on hand, Italian seasoning, olive oil, lemon and garlic. The red onion adds some pretty color and a little char makes for some very tasty bites:@)

Marinated Grilled Broccoli-from Lori's Culinary Creations
1 Tblsp Italian Seasoning
2 Tblsp lemon juice
1/4 C olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced-how big of a clove? You know your crowd:@)
1/2 red onion, large chop
1 head broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
  1. Mix first four ingredients, add onion and broccoli and marinate one hour.
  2. Add veggies to grill basket (I like to let my grill pan heat up with the grill) and grill over medium-high heat for approximately 10 minutes, or until veggies are desired tenderness. Occasionally baste with marinade if desired.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

4 comments:

  1. I even have a disposable grill pan that would make clean up easy, Lynn! This sounds really tasty, and I'll fix it when I get some fresh broccoli from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good Lynn! We love roasted broccoli with lemon, this has got to be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roasted broccoli but haven't made it on the grill yet this season. Sounds like a winner recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM Lynn...I love those charred veggie bits you get from roasting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!